Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer - Don't let them know!

So I'd like to dedicate my all-time favourite song (Let It Go) to Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer.
"Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know"
Althea Exclusives has come out this new product to conceal our flaws on face (or body as well) for a smooth makeover, so that everyone can be compatibly pretty like Elsa? (Alright, pardon me as I'm simply obsessed towards #PrincessElsa 😅) But I mean don't let people know we use the concealer in our makeover, we don't wish to have flaws too anyway.

Trivia
Product: Flawless Creamy Concealer (6g)
Shades: #01 Vanilla, #02 Ginger, #03 Honey, #04 Mocha
Beauty Category: Make up concealer for flaws coverage
Benefit: Prevents hydration (Aquaxyl - birch tree sap extraction)
Brand: Althea Korea
Retail Price: RM 15 (click here for 20% off storewide)

Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer
Using #03 Honey for photo above


Swatches - Which to choose?


Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer
(From left to right)
#01 Vanilla, #02 Ginger, #03 Honey, #04 Mocha

My advice is to pick the one with one shade darker than your skin tone. 
Concealer in generally helps to cover flaw with slight brightening effect, hence, a darker shade of concealer will be good enough to build a natural finished look matches with your skin tone!
Personally I go for #03 Honey among these four shades!

How to use
1. Dot on the flaws part
2. Rest it for 10 seconds
3. Pat it with finger or with beauty sponge on the flaws and its surrounding
During my make up routine, I usually put it after primer, before bb cushion/foundation.
Conceal flaws (eyeliner used for this experiment) with Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer

Rating
4.5/5 because it has a medium-high buildable coverage to my surprise. Besides concealing the flaws, it also brightens my overall skin tone naturally. At first touch to skin, it seems creamy (not thick at all), but as I spread it evenly, it adheres to the skin surface to cover the flaws.

I keep another 0.5 with me as I believe there's room of improvement since it's the first version of Althea in-house concealer, I have faith in the R&D team! Looking back at the price again (selling at RM 15), I think it's good to invest in beauty concealer line especially for make up newbie or those with low budget, this Flawless Creamy Concealer from Althea is cost-effective I would say. 

Don't forget to get 20% off storewide items at Althea (click here to get the code)


#AltheaAngels

No comments