& DOLCE 🍰 Solaria Square, Bayan Lepas (2-minute Drive From Penang Airport)

Weekend meet-up is always an exciting activity to me, but occasionally...
I'm in dilemma because it seems like most of the great food are only available in downtown (In Penang, I'm referring to Georgetown).
Admittedly, I'd get turned off for driving long in the weekend (because I want to nua more).
Anyway, I'm so glad that Bayan Lepas region keep flourishing these days with the residential development which then F&B as well as regional office also come up after.
It means there might be more good food choices and I may not need to travel so far!
I got to discover about Solaria Square not long ago and searched out there're few dining spots that seems luring. And that was how I manage to drive short for meet up last weekend! 😝 We visited & DOLCE (AND DOLCE) for a sweet pamper, the confectionery is simply attempting!


Trivia
Business Hour: 12pm - 7pm (Sunday - Thursday) / 12pm - 11pm (Friday, Saturday)
Best for: Sweet tooth / Ji mui gathering 姐妹下午茶聚会
Average Spending: RM 20 per pax


& DOLCE @ Solaria Square

Vivid presentation from the confectionary kills the ladies' heart

少女心也会泛滥啦!




& DOLCE @ Solaria Square
featuring
Miss White (RM 18), Full Moon (RM 19), Bunny (RM 22)
Simply coincidentally like Mid-Autumn festival right?


Mango Strawberry Cake Tart

RM 16 per slice

To be frank, I don'y fancy about fruit tart and it goes the same on this. I'm just...slightly sugar intolerance on my taste buds, hahaha! But anyway, I carefully picked up for some try. Apart from the sliced strawberry and mango (I don't like these two fruits much), the rest is just nice to indulge!
The fresh cream is something I enjoy eating plus the base. Feedback from the rests, they give a high merit without nitpicking any.

Pist
RM 16
This basically surrounds about pistachio! From pistachio mousse, pist praline (nuts and sugar) to crispy feuilletine from pistachio, with the sweet touch of raspberry jelly as the core. We thought it was red bean paste at our first sight.


Afternoon tea-break meeting @ & DOLCE, Solaria Square

We all agreed that natural lighting here is perfect for photos!

On beverage side, we had lemongrass and ginger tea from T2, nothing worth to highlight from us.
We prefer stronger scent, still.



Cakes and tea @ & DOLCE, Solaria Square
They're just too precious not to be hurt LOL
Little did we know that & DOLCE is actually the sister shop of Dolce Dessert from Jalan Kek Chuan, Georgetown. The word "dolce" somehow already hint us at first ikr.

Since all of us had never been to Solaria Square before, thus, we strolled around before we left there.
Despite it's just about two-minute driving journey from Penang International Airport, many wouldn't really notice about this new landmark.

Solaria Square, a new residential-commercial landmark, two-minutes driving distance from Penang International Airport, Bayan Lepas

We noticed that most of the restaurant on ground floor were occupied evenly. A cup a day from Bishop Street, Georgetown had it's branch over here, from the positive review I received, my family and I already planned for a patronage soon!
Sushi Ya @ Solaria Square


We thought of dining in initially but gave up due to long queue at the peak hour.
Spot the durian seasonal menu at Sushi Ya!

Convenience store, policlinic & pharmacy @ Solaria Square

Starbucks @ Solaria Square (Drive-thru available)
Psst...Coffee Bean is opening soon as well!

Self-service laundry and Woori Korean Mart @ Solaria Square


Available also Teszta Resto (Halal family-friendly bistro), Village Kitchen (Malaysian taste of food),  Cycle Food Station (fusion restaurant). I'm expecting see more and more set up so that I can have more choices to dine in in the neighbourhood. Lastly, electrical shop from LEL Group also available at Solaria Square.