Go WILD & WOW | Taitan Hair Salon Penang

I've been playing safe on my hair all the while because I'm not the cool kids who wanna break the rules. My hesitation was terminated, somehow, ever since I step into working society as an intern. Follow your heart but bring along your brain as well, that's what my principle in considering something that is totally strange and new to me.

Another breakthrough to step out and I'm grateful for the opportunity given on a brand new hair do in my life, ever. Lucky enough to discover Taitan Hair Salon that's located at Georgetown. In case if you wonder, Taitan (or simply know as titan タイタン) stands for pioneer in Japanese language.


I had wild ash colour at the bottom half and natural brown to cover from the top. This is to create the tone naturally to a super colour. Imagine you look good with natural brown colour during office hours and after five, just a tie-up, you are good to go to wildly showcase outside there! So I suppose it's suitable for white collars as well!

First bleaching experience driven by Jert Teh, director of Taitan Hair Salon. Pertaining to the hair damage that I concern, Jert had actually made a good decision. He applied some treatment solution into the bleaching cream in order to less harm my hair.


Let's have a recap for my little hair transformation, shall we?
PS: My first ever simple video production :)




In use of minimalism and classic (Black and white) to theme the salon, not to forget, the harmonic cut in of the sunlight devotes to a brighter surroundings, that simply cheers and encourages customers' mood for a hair do experience.

where the beauty creation sparks

Something thoughtful...
It took me about 4 hours to get my hair done gorgeously. Rather long duration but something thoughtful was done. With only walking distance to the locally famous Cecil Street Hawker food court (七条路小贩)over the variety of scrumptious Penang food, I was pampered some light food as well (without being asked). This is a great tactic for building customer relationship, ain't it?

An eye-opening to hair beauty industry
Ice breaking conversation are usually conducted by the hairstylists at the beginning of hair do. Instead of cold approach via conversation, I was exposed about the local hair beauty industry, or even further to Singapore and China! Jert had indeed shared with me the scenarios he and his pals had encountered during their previous work times. That somehow extend my understandings in the industry through a series of little wonderful stories, awesome, I would say.


With more than ten years of hands-on experience in hair beauty, I'm firmly believe that you would leave the salon beyond the satisfaction from his work.

ON-GOING IN-HOUSE PROMOTION
1. BUY 1 FREE 1 Shiseido Hair Treatment @ RM 268
(till 20 August 2017)
2.  Hair Cut RM 28++ (till 31 August 2017)

There are selected deals available on fave (previously Groupon) 
including
Scalp Treatment
Hair Treatment
Rebonding
Colouring
(complimentary hair cut and blow)
Click ME to purchase voucher.



Save the location for your driving convenience!
PS: Ring the salon to reserve your preferred time slot


Taitan Hair Salon 
Facebook Page: Taitan Hair Salon
Instagram: @taitansalon
Jert Teh's Facebook: Taitan Jert Teh
Booking: +604-2519155
Operating Hour: 11am till 8pm, closed on Tuesdays.
Location: 81, Lebuh Macallum, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Vehicle Parking: Free for customer within premise.