Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser - Mild and cooling!


Trivia
Product: Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser (150 ml)
Beauty Category: Oil based make up remover + cleanser (2 in 1)
Benefit: Remove and dissolve impurities (makeup/ dirt/ oil) that laying on skin surface
Brand: Althea Korea 
Retail Price: RM 33 

How to use

1. Make up remover

It is in oil-based but gentle and effective to my sensitive skin in removing make up. This serum cleanser helps to dissolve make up without causing any irritation. Moreover, skin is moisturized after done removing make up, simply unbelievable!





2. Double Cleansing
I have the skin care practice for double cleanse in 1-2 times per week, it is essential for everyone of us despite skin type, like mine, sensitive skin #MableTips The main reason is to remove the dirt in more thorough which helps for cleansing steps later on to be more effective.

My practice of double cleansing goes this way...

First I put on Althea Serum Cleanser on a damp skin, massage lightly on my whole face for a minute.
I could feel my face has the touch of cooling while massaging, all thanks to the mint extract to soothe the tired skin!


Then, take a cotton pad to wipe away the serum cleanser
No joke, my face is smoother and more hydrated (bare hand touch) which I believe it helps to remove dead skin cell as well!

Cleansing step shall be proceeded but I would also suggest to proceed to slap on toner and the following skin care if you don't need further cleansing step. Personally, this serum cleanser itself is effective to perform cleansing work.  The pH level between 5.5- 6.5 is also essential for everyone for the sake of healthy skin.
                        Left: Cotton wipe with Althea's Pore Purifying  VS  Right: New cotton pad


Althea Serum Cleanser has now become my home essential!
Bare look don't care as long as I have clean and comfortable skin.


So I thought a light up from bottom would further enhance another look of this Serum Cleanser, hope you find it interesting!


#AltheaAngels

No comments