Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask - A Magical Gentle Exfoliator

It's the beginning to look a lot like... Snow White!
I mean based on the white mask on my face, don't you agree? Althea's exclusive new product, Milk Peel Cream Mask plays the magic this round, it's about milk-extract cream mask exfoliates dead skin cell in a very gentle way!

Trivia
Product: Milk Peel Cream Mask (50ml)
Beauty Category: Exfoliator
Benefit: Remove dead skin for better skin complexion
Brand: Althea Korea
Price: RM 36 (Limited time free shipping, quote "PBSHIP")


Key ingredient:
1. Casein protein from milk (Help retain skin's moisture)
2. AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) + BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) to remove dead skin cells


Just before I agreed to test wear this exfoliator cream mask, I found that AHA and BHA are quite beneficial to all of us: 
AHA It works on skin surface and able to enhance skin's moisture. Suitable for normal to dry and skin-damaged skin.
BHA Besides skin surface, it also work inside pores to pull out buildup dead skin, gentle for sensitive skin including redness and rosacea.

Full Ingredient

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycerin, Disiloxane, Bentonite, Propanediol, Myristic Acid, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Stearicacid, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Palmitic Acid , Ethylhexylglycerin, Milk Protein Extract, Disodium Edta, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Gluconolactone, Glycolic Acid, Titaniumdioxide (Ci 77891), Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Citronellol* 

3 easy steps to settle within a minute:

1. After cleansing face, apply Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask on damp skin

Soft clay-like upon applying

2. Spread and massage the cream mask evenly on skin
Bubble foams up shortly after cream mask is exposed to skin and the air.

3. Rest your skin for 30 to 60 seconds
Observe the bubble foams up magically on your skin!

Wash off time!
I circulate my face with some water in a quick way and followed by a thorough wash off. Then, I proceed for usual skin care routine starts from toner...

Milk? Mask? I say it's magic!

Test wear experience
My skin shows no diverse reaction after using Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask

Examined by my bare hand, my skin is indeed smoother and more hydrated, however, I would say it's slightly squeaky clean. But I'm glad to see there's no diverse reaction like red patches, flakiness appear, I tick a pass for this exfoliator. If I were to rate, I give 4 out of 5 

I normally don't do any exfoliating at home as I see most of the products in market is quite harsh (scrubbing particles). I dare not to risk my skin, so I only do it during monthly facial appointment. Now it comes such cool exfoliator that is able to retain my skin's moisture (thanks to the milk protein extract) in parallel with removing dead skin, I mean, who doesn't want great skin complexion at all time? Dead skin removed, more effective skin care product (absorb faster into skin layer) thus healthier skin is guaranteed. That's the beauty magic, I suppose!

Hands out to try Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask today!


Will I recommend? Yes, especially for sensitive skin people who wants gentle exfoliator
Overall rate? 4/5


Thanks to Althea Korea for the opportunity to review
#AltheaAngels

No comments