I'm SNOW-mad!

This is just a short post where the following video would do the saying for all. My friends around know that I'm such a mania in using an app from Korea namely SNOW. It provides a little platform for users to take videos or motion photos (selfie) with thrilling, cute and funny face effect. It works similar like Snapchat where you could share the videos/photos you take to your friends who are also using SNOW as well.

My phone gallery is mostly landed with the SNOW videos/photos (mostly videos). Personally, I would prefer this to Snapchat. Alright, let me show you the first collections of SNOW videos of mine and you might consider to install it on your phone right after this, Enjoy!


1 comment

  1. The technology behind this facial detection is mesmerizing. Go check it out! You'll appreciate it a lot more haha

    ReplyDelete