How I remove makeup on my hypoallergenic/sensitive skin

So, I think it would be better to have you watch a video to calm you before I show you those horrible pictures of acne nightmare. It is a simply guide on how I usually remove make up on my face since I mentioned earlier that I do put on some make up occasionally.

I hope you enjoy watching and get to learn some non-professional tips from me

and

stay tuned for those horrible photos! lol wth



The product used as shown in the video is my personal pick with no any collaborations with the brand at all. Results may vary from everyone but I would say it is quite suitable for those whose skins are allergic to alcohol.

1 comment

  1. i really salute girls who can patiently remove make up even after a long day back at home late night!

    How the new changes of EPF impact me? Read here!

    ReplyDelete